
wat a bad day. The worst day I ever have!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007
I
hate the day that I have today.
The problem is very easy
but my day is
veri worst.All this is due to the stupid survey that our team need to do.
We have to find 10 people 4 the survey
None of my frenzs are online
so unluckly !!!However i get to ask 1 frenz.
it is not goin smoothly
MY conversation wif my frenz go to a waste.
so
ANGRY !!!!I try to do the survey le but the team is like...so angry that i don't what to say.I even sms some one who i feel that he will be veri fan.the stupid survey make me feel like i am doin nothing in the group.I feel like I am useless.
Always doin nothing
Can't even do a simple survey
I
HATE the feeling of me not doin anything.
Just who know the feeling that u did not contribute at all.
my team also just carry on as they are in a rush.when i ask them about the surveythey say they are done.Do u think I am like doin nothing ???
This affect my mood for the whole day
and even my mood in presenting my slide during presentation.
A TOTALLY BAD DAY !!!Now I am yi du zi de qi.i really hate the way I am today !!!!!!!!!!!!feeling so sad!!!
Sharon 