
what a relax day, YEAH!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007
Today the work given in school is so easy.
Can be complete in a short time. YEAH can relax le!!!
However the stupid library is so COLD
I feel like I am in the icy part of the world.

COLD... COLD... COLD
*Feel so COLD !!! Argh!!! * ------>
The lesson even finish so early today
go home can relax and watch TV le
MY FAV show...
Even though the lesson is very relax today
I still have alot of things to think about...
Feel so fan over certain thing
all because of my friend.
Her birthday lor so ma fan
Just kidding only,haha :)
Everyone there , all couple wan
I am the odd one out
so SAD :(
Moreover, it is so difficult to find someone to accompany me
to my friend's birthday party.
Really feeling very "fan" over this matter.
I really do not want to be the odd one out.
OH GOD please help me !!!
where can I find a partner???
Sharon 